Main menu

Pages

Growing Your Self-Confidence

 


Increasing self-confidence is the first path to success as long as this confidence does not exceed the limit and does not reach the stage of vanity and not listening to advice. One of the most important things that has been holding me back from achieving my dreams for years is the fear of failure and the lack of confidence that I can overcome that fear, a problem that we all suffer from to different degrees. The question we must ask ourselves is how do we overcome this fear? The answer is when our self-confidence increases, and our self-esteem rises, and this is what I have tried to adhere to for years until I was finally able to overcome my fears and achieve my dreams.
Sometimes I have the same fears, but I do not allow them to continue, and I break the barrier of fear that stands between me and achieving more achievements one after the other. It's next to impossible to break out of the traditional mold you were put into and achieve your dreams if you have low self-esteem and are insecure. Many people confuse the concept of self-esteem and self-confidence, and I will try here to explain the differences between them, simply because your belief that you deserve the respect of others is self-esteem, and your belief in your abilities and in yourself is the amount of self-confidence.
Can you control the amount of self-confidence? If you suffer from a loss of self-confidence, is it impossible to change it? Or do you have the ability to control it? Although it seems difficult that I believe that you can do some things to increase your self-confidence, it is not hereditary, and you cannot rely on others for this. If you think that you are not smart, beautiful or successful, this belief can be changed now. You can do this by taking matters into your own hands, controlling your self-confidence, and looking at yourself with more appreciation and respect.


You will get a PDF (472KB) file

https://payhip.com/b/Pnrh8

reactions

Commentaires

Table of contents